At Kids Klubs we offer an enjoyable place where your child will discover their own potential. We provide the following Services:
- Breakfast Club
- Afterschool Club
- Holiday Camps
The Breakfast Club is a safe, secure and supervised environment for primary age children, where they share breakfast and fun with friends. This service is ideal for parents/carers who have early morning commitments.
Breakfast Club 7.30am - 9.00am
Deliveries and collection to primary school in the area are arranged privately with the local bus service.
Dr. Maria Montessori was born in Italy in 1870 and died in The Netherlands in 1952, after a lifetime devoted to the study of child development. Maria Montessori's philosophy regards each child as a unique creation with a unique contribution to make to humanity.
Our Montessori programme will emphasise your child's initiative and indepedence, allowing him or her to progress through an orderly series of structed learning activities at his or her own pace. Special materials are employed that emphasise the use of all the senses in learning.
We provide Afternoon care for primary school children with homework supervision in a calm, relaxed environment by qualified staff. Children participate in after-school activities, such as arts & crafts, speech and drama, cooking, sports and music along with other exciting projects.
- Our service includes a supervised period for homework each day.
- During the afternoon children can play freely and take part in organised group activities, including outdoor sports in our play areas - weather permitting.
- Throughout the year, we introduce extra curricular activities, such as speech and drama, music and arts and crafts.
- The After School group often make their own tea through regular cooking activites.
The times for Kids Klubs After School Club are:
- Kells - 1.00pm to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
A nursery, often called a creche, provides care and stimulation for pre-school children from infants to 2 years old. Our baby room offers a wide range of materials to develop the sensory skills in the very young through bright colour and sensorial toys and activities such as water play, painting etc.
- We will help you to settle your baby into our care over a period of days or weeks.
- We will talk to you in great detail about all aspects of our care and we will try to accommodate any special requests you may have.
- Our baby care rooms are spacious and self-contained, to allow our team to give your baby the individual care and attention they need at this early stage.
- The baby room is isolated from the other rooms in the centre, containing its own kitchen and nappy-changing facility.
- We maintain a high ratio of nursery nurses to babies.
- We provide you with a Daily Report sheet detailing all nutrition, sleeping, medical administration and nappy-changing so that you can monitor your baby's routine closely.
During school holidays, we offer themed activity camps, with a wide variety of activities, including:
- Fabric painting
- Clay modelling
- Papier mache
- Sensory art and experiences
- Speech & drama
- Outdoor games
- Music & dance
- Fancy dress parties/disco
- Face painting
- And much, much more!
The Early Childhood Care and Education Scheme (ECCE) provide 3 hours of care per day. Kids Klubs offers this service over a 38 week period from September-June. Since September 2016, this scheme has been extended to include children from 3 years old, and involves three intakes throughout the school year.Read More